Utah Crime Prevention
Siegfried & Jensen is committed to making our Utah families, schools, and communities safer for our children. That’s why we support the Utah Council for Crime Prevention (UCCP), which teaches preventative strategies to reduce crime, violence, substance abuse, and their related problems in Utah communities.
Siegfried & Jensen is committed to helping make our Utah families, schools, and communities safer for our children. That is why we support the Utah Council for Crime Prevention (UCCP). This organization educates and trains children, youth, employers, and law enforcement officers in preventative strategies to reduce the incidence of crime, violence, substance abuse, and their related problems in Utah communities.
The UCCP undertakes the following initiatives:
McGruff Crime Dog – Kid Safety/Safe house programs teach our children how to spot and respond to danger.
D.A.R.E stands for Drug Abuse Resistance Education. D.A.R.E. empowers children to lead safe, drug- free lives by:
- Teaching the relationship between drugs and crime.
- Identification of high-risk students and their “hidden” youth language.
- Raising awareness of school, neighborhood and community safety.
- Strategies to develop citizen participation and citizen-oriented public safety programs.
- Programs that demonstrate best practices and efforts that enhance safety in schools, neighborhoods, and communities.
Please join us! Consider volunteering or donating to this worthy cause.
Check out some of the other ways we’re involved in the community…
- Utah Human Race
- Utah Food Bank
- Utah Crime Prevention
- Scouting for Food
- The Utah Open
- Special Olympics Utah